Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Get drowned by Bloggerwave

Now here is an underhanded company, Bloggerwave. I wonder why they called it that? Probably because they wave good-by to you when they don't pay you to advertise for them. I will never again put a blog post on my blog unless I see money up for for it. I will not do any free advertising for these crooks anymore. Bloggerwave promises $10 for a post about them on your blog. Yes the post get approved and you think you will get paid - think again. It was 3 months that I had one of their stupid "blog for Bloggerwave" posts on one of my blogs. (up-date, now it is 4 months and I took the blog post down, but it still shows up as active at Bloggerwave)I never got the money they never answered their emails I sent to them - CROOKS. I took the post down last week.

On one of the message boards I frequent one of the posters happen to mention that she saw her name on Bloggerwave as one of their top earners. She said she got about $20 out of them and she is listed as earning over $1K. She wants to know with the money is and what did she post to earn it. All she could write is that she was shaking her head because Bloggerwave had to resort to false advertising about how much you could earn with them.

No comments: